27th October 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

How to give exam after completion of B.E? I am a 5th semester student in electrical engineering

i am in 3rd year ,5th nsem,in electrical engginering.i want to give exam after complition of b.e.so,how to prepare for gate?plz give guidline for that.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join BHEL? I am a student of electrical engineering in 5th semester
  2. Question papers of all Electrical Engineering of 5th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for GATE after doing B.E in electrical
  4. How to crack GATE exam? I am a student of 5th semester
  5. Calicut University-B.Tech in Electrical Engineering-5th Sem Electrical Machines-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. How can I take vocation training in NTPC at Bihar centre?
  7. How can I apply for Winter Training being a student of B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester? What kind of training suits me?
  8. How can I apply for Industrial Training in BHEL being a B.Tech(EE) 5th semester student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BEL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  10. Should I join any coaching to crack PSU entrance exam? I am in 5th semester electrical and electronics engineering
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in any core company for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student? -- [New]
  12. Additional courses after Diploma in Electrical engineering? What if I have backlog in 5th semester?
  13. How can I prepare for IES exam while in 5th semester? Which steps to follow?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student?
  15. Can I get a job after scoring 80% in 5th semester computer science engineering?
  16. Calicut University-B.Tech in Electrical Engineering-5th Sem Pulse and Digital Electronics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. How to apply for last semester industrial training in companies? I am a student of 5th semester MCA
  18. Details about IES and PSU exam?
19th August 2013, 07:56 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to give exam after completion of B.E? I am a 5th semester student in electrical engineering

Try to collect detailed exam pattern and syllabus before starting exam preparation. Get a copy of the previous year question papers with answers. Solve these question papers and note the time taken after each trial. Make simple notes while studying. Books prescribed under engineering degree and common text books for GATE can be referred for studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?