9th February 2015, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for government job being a diploma student?

Sir/Mam,

I am a diploma student and i am in 5th semester. can i fill the form of government job? if yes than what can be i fil in qualification?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for government job after passing from UGC approved university? What can I do to be eligible for government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to apply for government job in UP after passing diploma in civil engineering?
  3. Any private job after completion of Diploma engineering?
  4. Is there any job in bank on Diploma basis?
  5. How to get a government job after completing of diploma? I am a final year student of diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  6. What kind of government job will I get after completing diploma mechanical with 83%?
  7. Am I eligible to get job in Government sector with 2 years of Mechanical Diploma course completion?
  8. Is diploma degree considered for getting a Government job?
  9. Can I be eligible for government job after passing diploma with 58%
  10. Will I be eligible for Government jobs after completing Diploma course?
  11. B.Tech final year is eligible for any government?
  12. Can I apply for government job after pursuing diploma in vocation course?
  13. Can I get a government job after completing 3 years Diploma in compuer science?
  14. After completing Polytechnic Diploma how to apply for government job?
  15. Will I be eligible to apply for diploma in modern office management? Can I apply in government sector?
  16. Am I eligible to get a government job in UP or any where in India? I have done diploma in mechanical engineering from IASE university through correspondence. Is part time diploma fro IASE university considered for government jobs?
  17. Am I eligible for government job after completing diploma in CSE?
  18. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech in CSE?
10th February 2015, 10:40 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government job being a diploma student?

No you cannot able to apply unless you completed your diploma.
Government of India is providing huge employment opportunities to the candidates who are successful in the Diploma. The diploma is the three Years full time course from AICTE / Government approved Institutions and Universities.
The basic requirement for the aspirants is possessing three Years full time Diploma in an engineering discipline from AICTE / Government approved Institutions and Universities which were present in India.

They huge opportunities in the Indian Railways, Airways, roadways, and many Governments owned companies like BHEL, BEL, NTPC, Coal India, HPCL, Airport Authority of India, IIT institutions, ECIL, BPCL.
Government PSU like UCI, NACL, NLC, SAIL, NTPC, IOCL, ONGC, Power Grid, Railtel, NMDC, RITES.
12th February 2015, 12:20 PM
Humstudents

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government job being a diploma student?

You have to complete your studies first than you can apply for any govt job.What will you do when they ask you to provide documents and certificates etc.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?