6th November 2011, 10:51 AM
PRANALI CHAVAN

Can I give JFMC Exam being an LLB candidate?

i am the student of LLB [last year] can i give the exm.of JMFC of 2011 if there is so

Related Questions:
19th December 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give JFMC Exam being an LLB candidate?

WHAT IS CRITERIA FOR JMFC EXAM?
2nd February 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

HOW MANY PERCENTAGE IS REQUIRED FOR JMFC, EXAM? AGE CRITERIA?NO OF ATTEMPTS?
2nd February 2012, 10:00 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

JFMC-JUDICIAL MAGISTRATE FIRST TRACK COURT exam conducted for appointment of Judicial Magistrate.

The minimum qualification is graduation in Law to apply for the exam within the age of 21 to 35 years of age. The selection is through written exam followed by personal Interview.
2nd February 2012, 10:02 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

JFMC-JUDICIAL MAGISTRATE FIRST TRACK COURT exam conducted for appointment of Judicial Magistrate.

The minimum qualification is graduation in Law to apply for the exam within the age of 21 to 35 years of age. The selection is through written exam followed by personal Interview.
13th March 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

what will be the eligibility criteria for JMFC & all the details about the exam regarding dates
17th March 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

As per some students JMFC can be given only if we dont have any back logs in LLB? howfar its true? and if there was back log in LLB semester but cleared in the second semestar will i be eligible for applying?
27th January 2013, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

at a time in how many states can a person able to give judicial service exam...and how much percentage should be required??
28th June 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I am student of LLB second year but i have back log in second semester so after completing my final year can i give JMFC exam
31st July 2015, 11:45 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you can give JFMC Exam being an LLB candidate .

JMFC stands for Judicial Magistrate First Class exam.It is conducted by Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC).

The eligibility criteria required to apply for JMFC exam are as under :-

-The candidate must have LLB degree with 3 years of experience as Attorney or Advocate.

-The age limit for JMFC exam is from 21 years to 35 years for Advocate or Attorney for general category,21 years to 38 years for OBC candidate and 21 years to 40 years for SC/ST candidate.

To get more details, candidate can visit the official website of MPSC:- www.mpsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?