20th March 2012, 11:29 PM
tahesin shaikh

What is the JFMC entrance exam date? I am a law graduation and would like to give JMFC examination

I am law graduate and would like to give the JMFC examination. however i want to know the JMFC exam date for 2012. kindly give me the detail as soon as possible. Thanks.

29th March 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the JFMC entrance exam date? I am a law graduation and would like to give JMFC examination

date of jmfc exam in the year 2012
29th March 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the JFMC entrance exam date? I am a law graduation and would like to give JMFC examination

date of jmfc exam in the year 2012
26th May 2012, 02:43 PM
romi_bal

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahesin shaikh View Post
I am law graduate and would like to give the JMFC examination. however i want to know the JMFC exam date for 2012. kindly give me the detail as soon as possible. Thanks.
JMFC-JUDICIAL MAGISTRATE FIRST TRACK COURT exam is a judicial service exam for the post of Judicial Magistrate conducted by various state governments. Graduation in Law with 55% marks is the minimum qualification to apply for this exam.

The age limit is 35 for open category and 3 years relaxation for OBC and 5 years for SC and ST. The selection is through written test followed by personal Interview.

JMFC examination is scheduled as below for 2012:
- The application forms for the same will be available from the 18th March 2012
- The last date for applying for the same is 26th April 2012
- The examination is scheduled to be held on 12th May 2012
- The results of the same will be published on 21 June 2012 only.

Interviews to be held on 21st July only.
30th May 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

i am law graduate with 60% and my age is 32 and working in private bank can i apply for jmfc exam?
1st July 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

when is the exam of jmfc? please give me the exam date of jmfc 2012?
10th July 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

my 2 subject back since 2011 so can i attend the JMFC exam
7th October 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

I am a Law graduate with 67% ,age 31. i wish to appear for the JMFC exam. can you please tell me the date of exams ? currently i am working as a lecturer in commerce field.ananya
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?