9th June 2011, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Admission on the basis of 12th marks(81%) for engineering or MBBS,BDS?

i scored 81% in cbse boards. my sream was PCB with addition subject maths. AIEEE result was not that good , i got rank in 3 lakhs. now i desperately need a good college, either for engineering or MBBS,BDS etc. i don't want to take drop in any case. so, can i get any good college on the basis of my 12th result???????????

Related Questions:
25th June 2011, 05:12 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission on the basis of 12th marks(81%) for engineering or MBBS,BDS?

Sir,
you can't get any college in the basis of your 12th standard marks.
to get into any engineering college you have to give entrance exam like:
1>IIT
2>AIEEE
3>State level engineering exam.
If you are your board topper only than there is chance for few students to get direct addmission to engineering college.
So,in my suggestion do 1 year preperation for aieee and give exam of aieee once again.
good luck
13th August 2011, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission on the basis of 12th marks(81%) for engineering or MBBS,BDS?

how many marks requir for bds in fac?
13th September 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in a good bds college in india just on the bases of 12th standard marks without giving any enterence test?
27th May 2013, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admisson in government engineering college of any states in india.??
I had scored 81% mrks in cls XII nd in jeemain 61..
28th May 2013, 06:52 PM
sony waio

i got 85% marks...............can i get admission in mbbs
10th April 2014, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

i've taken maths and bio both...i've recently given iit/jee exam and have applied for pmt too...i don't know which side i must go on for..my parents want me to become a doctor which is good for girls according to them but i like both...what should i do ?
11th June 2015, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Which is better choice engineering or BDS (am doing engineering now and also cleared BDS entrance test with good rank)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?