8th July 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for direct job exam in Air Force after passing 12th with 71% marks in PCM?

Dear Sir My self Sauarv Singh Tomer i passed my 12 th exam with 71% marks in PCM can i go for any direct job exam in airforce...............

9th August 2012, 11:33 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for direct job exam in Air Force after passing 12th with 71% marks in PCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir My self Sauarv Singh Tomer i passed my 12 th exam with 71% marks in PCM can i go for any direct job exam in airforce...............
Hey friend,

I cannot understand your term as Direct Job Exam,but regarding your qualification you can write the UPSC Exam to join in Indian Air Force.

UPSC conducts various exams for various posts in India and to join in defence forces there are certain exams which are conducted,but when regarding the qualification of yours the exams which you can write upon them is NDA Exam

NDA stands for National Defence Academy

This exam is being conducted by UPSC and is conducted for joining in defence forces of India who have certain needed qualification to write this exam.

The exam is held every year as NDA I and NDA II

The Defence forces which you can indulge in,by writing this exam are:

> Indian Army

> Indian Navy

> Indian Air Force

As asked on how to join in Indian Air Force you need to write this exam as you have completed +2 with PCM as subjects which satisfies the needed education qualification for the exam to join in Indian Air Force.

There are certain other standards which are needed to be satisfied along with the education qualification and they are:

~ Nationality

~ Martial Status

~ Age Limit

~ Physical Standard.

Nationality:

-> Candidate need to be a citizen of India

Martial Status:

-> Candidate appearing for the exam must be a unmarried male candidate

Age Limit:

-> The age limit for the exam is that the candidate must have 16 1/2-19 years of age.

Physical Standard:

-> The candidate appearing must be physically fit as it is very important as IAF is a defence force

If you are satisfying all these then you can apply for the NDA Exam

ALL THE BEST
10th August 2012, 12:37 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I go for direct job exam in Air Force after passing 12th with 71% marks in PCM?

hello friend....!!!!

-->i can't understand from which point of view you are asking about direct job.But yes,after 12th standard you can give the NDA exam that is conducted by UPSC.

-> you can give the NDA II entrance exam after giving your class 12 board exam.

->girls are not eligible for NDA .

->unmarried man are eligible.

->Here is the eligibility criteria,please check the eligibility criteria:-

NDA entrance exam eligibility criteria:-

>You should be minimum 12 pass out
>age limit-16.5-19 yrs
>you should be an unmarried citizen of india

->Exam pattern:-

>paper i is mathematics of 300 marks
>paper ii is the general ability divided into two parts:-
>part A is english of 200 marks
>part B is general knowledge of 400 marks
>so total 900 marks

Then there is the interview session on the basis of which you are chosen,so,always prepare the interview session carefully and give it with full confidence.

ALL THE BEST....
For more information you can visit the official website i.g given as follows:-

www.upsc.gov.in
so,work hard my friend...!!!
3rd January 2013, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

can ltake admission in nda after pass out from 12 commerce strem without taking maths please say my question answer

my phone no.-9937082470

my name is amit from bhubaneswar orissa k.v.2 crpf
15th June 2013, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I sakshi tiwari in 12th standard, How a girl can enter in Airways after completing my 12 with PCM, and for which entrance exam i have 2 appear after my 12th?
12th June 2014, 03:30 AM
Unregistered

i am a girl and have passed 12 with 71.2% marks. can i join indian air force ?? please help
28th July 2014, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Hello,I am Dipak Kumar Gupta.I submit a form 'Indian airforce, but can not coming call latter. Why sir?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?