21st March 2013, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

How to do summer training in Tata Nano Ahmedabad? I am a B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical student

Respected sir i am Devendra pratap singh student of b.tech 3rd year of mechanical Engg. and interested to do summer training in tata nano ahmdabad.., plzz sir inform me the whole procedure.., i will be highly thank full to you.., my mob. is 8960429893..

Thanking you............

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training in Tata Nano after passing B.Tech 3rd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  5. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am a student of B.Tech mechanical engineering
  7. How can I apply for summer training at Tata Steel Jamshedpur during my summer vacation?
  8. How to do summer training in TATA motors?
  9. Is it valid to do summer training in a workshop? Minimum duration of training? Can I do training in workshop of different companies?
  10. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. Which are the companies offering summer training for students of computer science in Ahmedabad?
  13. How to do summer training while studying Mechanical engineering in 3rd year
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  15. How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am studying B.Tech Mechanical branch in 3rd year
  16. How to do summer training from Jaipur? I am doing B.Tech form Mechanical 3rd year
  17. Internship in L&T and Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
10th March 2014, 03:04 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do summer training in Tata Nano Ahmedabad? I am a B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical student

The HR manager along with the senior executive will decide about your eligibility for internship. Tata Nano plant is a promising place for attaining professionalism. You need to identify the departments where you wish to gain the experience. You have to prepare your resume and attach an application for the HR manager. If your application is interesting then they will call you for the training. You need to produce a No Objection Certificate retrieved from your college. You need to work hard and focus hard during the internship.
21st October 2014, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer training in Tata Nano Ahmedabad? I am a B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical student

How can i apply for summer training in tata nano plant. Plz reply me along wid email address on which to apply.
15th May 2015, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir i am surendra kumar meena student of b.tech 3rd year of mechanical Engg. and interested to do summer training in tata nano ahmdabad.., plzz sir inform me the whole procedure.., i will be highly thank full to you.., my mob. is 8960429893..

Thanking you............
15th May 2015, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir i am surendra kumar meena student of b.tech 3rd year of mechanical Engg. and interested to do summer training in tata nano ahmdabad.., plzz sir inform me the whole procedure.., i will be highly thank full to you.., my mob. is 7791818166

Thanking you............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?