18th April 2012, 10:06 PM
krishnasamanth

Can I go for law after passing B.Tech? What are the courses I can go for?

can i go for law after b tech? what r the courses i can go for?

14th June 2012, 09:04 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for law after passing B.Tech? What are the courses I can go for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishnasamanth View Post
can i go for law after b tech? what r the courses i can go for?

After the Completion of the bachelor degree program in any stream from a recognized University, candidates are eligible for the 3 years LLB program. In order to pursue the program one must have scored a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam. Admission is either based on Entrance exam or marks obtained in the qualifying exam as per the norms of admission of the concerned University or Institute. The maximum age limit to apply for the course is 30 years for the general candidates and 35 years for the reserved candidates.

Some of the Institutes offering the 3 year LLB program are as follows:
  • Government Law College-Mumbai
  • Balaji Law College-Pune
  • University of Delhi
  • ILS Law College-Pune
  • Sarsuna Law College, Kolkata
  • Guru Nanak Dev University - Department of Law
For more information, refer to the official website of the Institutes mentioned above.

Apart for the Law program a B.Tech Graduate may look for the M.Tech, MBA, MCA or other post graduate courses.
7th September 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I go for law after passing B.Tech? What are the courses I can go for?

i m in b.tech in 4 th year in ece can i do cyber law if yes than what are the universties which offering it nd what are the cretaria for addmission
8th September 2013, 08:26 PM
pinksony

hello friend.....

dont worry you have opportunities......you can opt for LLB.....this field is evergreen.....

you can for IES, GATE entrance exam....where you have many job opportunities....

LLB IS GOOD....AGE LIMITATIONS
1.FOR GENERAL UPTO 30 YEARS
2.FOR OBC UPTO 33 YEARS
3.FOR SC,ST UPTO 35 YEARS

ALL YOU NEED IS BE DEDICATED TOWARDS YOUR WORK

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?