26th July 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study LLB in Abroad being a B.Com graduate?

Hi,
I want to know about LLB course. I have completed B.Com and I want to study LLB in Abroad. Please tell me I am eligible to study LLB in Abroad. Waiting for your reply.

9th August 2015, 01:21 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study LLB in Abroad being a B.Com graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I want to know about LLB course. I have completed B.Com and I want to study LLB in Abroad. Please tell me I am eligible to study LLB in Abroad. Waiting for your reply.
One can study law graduation in UK, Australia, Europe and USA. But the popular choice is to study a law degree from UK. Yes you can choose a three year law course because you are a graduate. Most of the system in India and UK are the same, so the course is much useful in India. There are lot of law courses like Civil Law, Criminal Law, Tax Law, Corporate Law, International Law, Labour Law and Patent Law.
9th November 2015, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study LLB in Abroad being a B.Com graduate?

Hi.I will be completing my bcom graduation in March 2016..I am planning to study llb from abroad..please guide me with the procedure n the criteria and as to from where can I study!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?