30th July 2012, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Can I go for M.Tech or Ph.D in Biomedical Instrumentation after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology

can i go for mtech or phd in biomedical instrumentation after completing btech in biotechnology

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I apply for PhD in Biomedical Instrumentation with valid GATE score? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student
  3. Mtech in Biomedical Engineering after Btech in Industrial Biotechnology?
  4. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  5. Scope and career opportunities for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control and B.Tech Biomedical?
  6. What kind of jobs are offered after completing B.E in Biomedical Instrumentation Engineering?
  7. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  8. Can I get PhD or M.Tech in Biomedical engineering at IITs?
  9. What are the career options after M.Tech? I am a B.Tech Biomedical graduate
  10. Future prospects of Biomedical Instrumentation and Bioinformatics?
  11. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  12. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  13. Best Engineering colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  15. How to do M.Tech in instrumentation field after completing B.E ECE
  16. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  17. Procedure to apply for further studies in Ph.D after MSc Biomedical Instrumentation Science? What is the syllabus?
  18. List of engineering colleges through SEEE Maharashtra?
1st February 2013, 12:19 PM
N.B.SAMPATH KUMAR

Default Re: Can I go for M.Tech or Ph.D in Biomedical Instrumentation after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology

Yes.sir.u can do u r mtech from the aicte approved university,but u r belonging to a different branch of enginearing similarly u r intrested in getting the mtech or ms from the different branch of enginearing.but to do phd u should have a post graduation degree from recognised university and u can do u r research in any field of enginearing that may genetics,biomedical and instrumentation technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?