15th May 2011, 09:39 PM
olivia janice

Procedure to apply for further studies in Ph.D after MSc Biomedical Instrumentation Science? What is the syllabus?

Im olivia and i have finished my M.Sc. in biomedical instrumentation science in Loyola College and i would like to do my futher studies in Phd. SO I JUST WOULD LIKE TO APPLY SO I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE PROCEDURE TO APPLY & THE SYLLABUS.

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I apply for PhD in Biomedical Instrumentation with valid GATE score?
  2. How may I do Ph.D or M.Ed? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've done M.Sc , B.Ed
  3. Am i eligible for the post of drug inspector after completing MSc in Biomedical Science? I have done MSc in Biomedical Science subjects
  4. List of universities offering Ph.D and scholarships? I am doing MSc in Biomedical Genetics at VIT University
  5. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS in Pune
  6. Scope and career opportunities for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control and B.Tech Biomedical?
  7. What are the higher education option for me after B.tech in Bio Medical?
  8. What kind of jobs are offered after completing B.E in Biomedical Instrumentation Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I go for M.Tech or Ph.D in Biomedical Instrumentation after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology
  10. PhD in Computer Science after 8 years of M.Sc? Procedure and other details?
  11. Universities offering PhD in Biomedical Sciences in Tamil Nadu? Procedure to apply?
  12. Admission procedure to do Ph.D in Chemistry after B.Sc with 75%? List of institutes providing Ph.D in Chemistry?
  13. Procedure for admission in B.Tech Biomedical engineering at COEP?
  14. Procedure to apply for PhD (Gandhian Studies) course at Central University of Gujarat?
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Computer Science? -- [New]
  16. Can I get PhD or M.Tech in Biomedical engineering at IITs?
  17. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  18. Admission procedure of PhD in Human Development?
28th July 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for further studies in Ph.D after MSc Biomedical Instrumentation Science? What is the syllabus?

Hi frnd,i just did msc instrumentation from MK UNIV, can u suggest me job in bio medical instrumentation, please reply to my mail [email protected]
2nd September 2016, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for further studies in Ph.D after MSc Biomedical Instrumentation Science? What is the syllabus?

How can I pursue PhD in biomedical instrumentation in India after doing msc in biomedical instrumentation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?