18th June 2013, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

What are the career options after M.Tech? I am a B.Tech Biomedical graduate

iM A bTECH bIOMEDICAL GRATUATE 2011 BATCH. CURRENTLY WORKING IN BIOMEDICAL FIRMFOR 3 MONTHS. I WANNA DO mTECH BIOMED. I WANNA KNOW WAT IS THE FUTUR AND WILL I GET ANY SCHOLORSHIPS AND INTERNS DURING STUDIES....

Related Questions:
  1. Mtech in Biomedical Engineering after Btech in Industrial Biotechnology?
  2. Post graduate programmes where Biomedical engineering students are eligible? -- [New]
  3. Career options available other then M.Tech or MBA?
  4. Career options after Graduation in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. What are the career options for me after completion of B.Tech course?
  6. Career options in Biomedical engineering in government and private options?
  7. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  8. Scope and career opportunities for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control and B.Tech Biomedical?
  9. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  10. Will it be useful for my future of doing M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering? Job opportunities through this course?
  11. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student
  12. Career options after Btech computer science if a student is not good in programming? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get admission in IIIT Kerala after passing B.Tech IT?
  14. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  15. How to get a job related to core subjects after finishing B.Tech Bio Medical Engineering?
  16. Names of Institutes that offer the Biomedical Engineering Degree course? Career prospects for a Biomedical Engineer?
  17. After B.tech. what are all the options? Jobs, Exams, Higher Studies?
  18. What to do after Btech ECE? What are the best career options?
16th May 2015, 10:37 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career options after M.Tech? I am a B.Tech Biomedical graduate

What are the career options after M.Tech? I am a B.Tech Biomedical graduate

* My suggestion to you is that you can try for government sectors as most of the Govt sectors. The name of Some of the government agencies as given below.

* BHEL

* BEL

* BEML

* ISRO

* DRDO

* HAL

* NAL

* NTPC

* ONGC

* INFOSYS

* IBM

* TCS

* WIPRO

* GOOGLE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?