23rd May 2012, 09:44 PM
maddythiru

Can I go for MSc Biotechnology after completing BSc Zoology?

can i go for M.Sc. biotechnology after completing B.Sc. zoology?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc in Zoology Hons
  2. Can I go for MSc Biotechnology after completing BSc Zoology?
  3. Which is the best branch of biotechnology? I am pursuing BSc in Zoology with Biotechnology
  4. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  5. Whether pursuing M.Sc through correspondence is valuable for B.Sc(Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) student?
  6. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  7. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  8. How to take correspondence admission for MSc Zoology after completing BSc Zoology?
  9. Should I do MSc in IIT or NISER after pursuing BSc in Zoology?
  10. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  11. How can I take correspondence admission for MSc Zoology after completing BSc Zoology?
  12. What to do for MSc after doing BSc Zoology and Biotecnology
  13. How to do MSc in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Zoology hons from DU
  14. Can I do MSc Psychology after completing BSc Zoology? -- [New]
  15. Can I be eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying BSc with Botany and Chemistry and Zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Career based courses for MSc related to Zoology? How good is Biotechnology or Microbiology field?
  17. Am I eligible to appear for MSc Biotechnology entrance after passing BSc course with Chemistry, Zoology, Botany?
  18. Which course is better for me in MSc Biotechnology? What is the scope in future? I have completed BSc in Zoology
2nd October 2012, 10:01 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I go for MSc Biotechnology after completing BSc Zoology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddythiru View Post
Yes Definitely your eligible for M.sc in Biotechnology Course After Completing your B.sc Zoology Course .

Because B.sc in Zoology Course having Allied of Biotechnology Subjects. So, please don't worry your definitely eligible for M.sc in Biotechnology Course .

M.sc Stands for Master of Science and the duration of the Course is for two years and the Course is divided into four semester .

To apply for M.sc in Biotechnology Course , than the candidate should Complete Graduation Course in Biotechnology Field (or) It's Allied Field from recognized University .

The Applicant should be Score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks in Graduation Course and relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates . There is No Specific Age Criteria for M.sc in Biotechnology Course .

There is No Entrance Examination for M.sc in Biotechnology Course . Every Institution may Conduct own Entrance Examination within the Colleges .

The Institution may Allot Admission based on the Entrance Examination Performance . So, If you score good percentage of marks than you may get admission for M.sc in Biotechnology Course .

Best Colleges for M.sc in Biotechnology :-
  • R.V.S College of Arts and Science
  • Union Christian College
  • Indian Institute of Technology
  • C.M.S. College of Science and Commerce
  • A.V.C College of Engineering
  • C. G. Bhakta Institute of Biotechnology
  • Sri Vinayaga College of Arts and Science
  • Nallamuthu Gounder Mahalingam College
  • Ponnaiyah Ramajayam Institute of Science and Technology
  • PSG College of Arts and Science
  • National Arts and Science College
2nd October 2012, 10:07 PM
sumitchourasiya86

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddythiru View Post

Hello friend

Yes you can go for M.Sc in biotechnology
But you should have the minimum eligibility qualification for that.

In graduation you should have minimum 60% mark and also you should have good technical skill

wish you all the best........................
28th March 2014, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

CAN I GET M.SC(HONS) IN MATHEMATICS AFTER DOING B.SC.(HONS) IN CHEMISTRY?
16th April 2014, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,I have done B.sc(bio-group,two years from Nepal about 18 years ago.I am interested in Human anatomy.Now can i join in M.sc in Human anatomy and second question is can i join M.sc(Zoology) in private as for i can not leave my place for a long time due to my job.for your kind information,I have also done proficiency certificate level in health science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?