28th January 2014, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I go for NIOS after passing 12th class by CBSE

Am I eligible to attend kerela entrance with a 12 the pass certificate of NIOS
14th April 2015, 08:22 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open School and this board is recognized in most the fields expect few as Civil Services Examination , National defense academy entrance examination etc. .

As you are failed in your Class 12th physics examination it means you have not been qualified for your further studies as you are failed to pass in all the subjects of your secondary education .

Now yes you can surely go for NIOS after failing in CBSE board examination to complete your senior secondary course degree so that you are eligible for continuation of your further studies .

Also students appearing in NIOS board usually secure more percentage of marks which would help you to get good jobs or admission in good colleges based on the percentage secured in the board examination .
16th September 2021, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in nios BBA as i have passed my 12th from Arts from regular college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?