27th June 2016, 04:41 PM
Bhavyabhasin

Can I go for Research line after pursuing B.Sc in Computer Science?

Hello Sir, I was thinking of taking B.Sc in Computer Science as my graduation course but I am confused whether I can go for Research line after that or not? Please help.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after BSc? Procedure to join the Research line after BSc Computer Science?
  2. Can I join ISRO having done B.Sc in Computer Science and pursuing MCA?
  3. How to get a job as a programme after pursuing BSc computer science
  4. What are the career options after BSc computer science honors? -- [New]
  5. In which exam to appear to get into Research line after B.Tech Computer Science?
  6. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  7. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  8. Is is possible to go in research field of computer after doing MSc in computer science?
  9. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  10. Can I do MSc in Clinical research after BSc Computer Science?
  11. Which are the best short term courses after BSc in computer science before pursuing MSc in Computer Science
  12. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  13. What are the courses after BDS related to research? Eligibility criteria for studying correspondence BSc computer science?
  14. Am I eligible for MSc Electronics course after pursuing BSc Computer Science?
  15. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science?
  16. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  18. Advantages of pursuing BSc Honors course in Computer Science from Delhi University? What are the career options after BSc Course?
26th July 2016, 01:56 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I go for Research line after pursuing B.Sc in Computer Science?

Yes, definitely you can go for research.
There is no doubt in this. B.Sc is a course particularly designed to mold research fellows in the future.
After B.Sc you can give a JAM exam which is for M.Sc courses in the IIT's through which you can head yourself in the field of research.

So, you need not to worry about the options of research field after the B.Sc course.

You will be getting enough opportunities but the thing is that after B.Sc, you wont get research options in the industry and for that you will have to do M.sc compulsorily.

In case you opt for B.tech course than M.tech will not be so useful as in case of B.Sc, M.SC is.

So, decide the best option for you and it will be greatly advised if you decide on the basis of your interest because then only you will be able to survive in the market at the later stage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?