3rd November 2017, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I have a chance to become an RTO and Deputy Collector?

I'm a PWD person. I want to become an RTO. I'm a graduate in B.Sc. Physics and Computers are my Subjects. Can I have a Chance to fulfil my Desire? Can someone please guide me with the information on this soon? Awaiting for the answer. Thanks!

4th November 2017, 08:44 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I have a chance to become an RTO and Deputy Collector?

PWD candidates are eligible for Clerical job in Regional Transport office. You can apply for State Public Service commission exam and Civil Services exam.

The minimum qualification is bachelor's degree from a recognized university. The minimum age limit is 21 years and upper age limit for PWD candidates is 42 years plus other relaxation applicable to reserved category candidates.

You can apply for both. There is less cut off marks for PWD candidates.
5th November 2017, 02:48 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I have a chance to become an RTO and Deputy Collector?

The eligibility requirements for becoming Deputy collector & RTO you need to attend & qualify in the entrance exam. The eligibility requirements are same for both post. The full details are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The educational qualification required is graduation or equivalent education from any recognised university.
- The age should be between 21 - 30 years. Based on the post the age limit varies.
- There are 4 attempts for general candidates, 7 attempts for OBC candidates and no limit for SC/ ST candidates.

For more details you can visit the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?