7th May 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Can i join Air Force if I am a commerce group student?

am in commerce group can in join in air force?...please send to me the details

2nd May 2014, 03:57 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i join Air Force if I am a commerce group student?

Commerce Stream candidates are not eligible to apply for Indian Air Force examination because to apply for Indian Air Force the candidate must have a completed 12th with Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subject from a recognized School or equivalent qualification. Even studying in the final year of 12th exam may also eligible to apply. The candidate must have a minimum 16.5 years and maximum 19 years. Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply. Being Commerce stream candidate you are not eligible to apply for Indian Air Force Examination but you have a chances to apply for Indian Army Examination.
3rd May 2014, 01:06 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can i join Air Force if I am a commerce group student?

2. You can always join the Indian Air Force after completion of class 12. Age should be between 19-23 Years and aspiring candidates has to be Graduates (Three Year Course) in any discipline and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level OR BE / B Tech (Four Year Course) and should scored Minimum 60% in all papers put together. Air Force Common Admission Test or AFCAT is by far the biggest exam conducted for entry into the IAF. Candidates after appearing for the written test has to undergo (AFSB)SSB . The written test is same for all the candidates irrespective of the Branch Applied i.e. Flying, Technical or Ground Duties.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?