21st July 2013, 10:43 AM
vikramsingh26

How to join officer rank in Air Force?

How can i join offcer rank in air force. i am from commerce stream, b.com. Final year prussing student. Can i get officer rank in indian air force like squadron leader etc. ?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become an Air Force officer after completing 12th
  2. How can I become an Air force officer after completing 12th if I am a 11th non medical student
  3. How to join for air force as flying officer after btech?
  4. Can I get officer rank in Indian Air Force after doing commerce
  5. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I become an Air Force officer after passing 12th Non Medial? Which qualification is important to become an Air Force Officer?
  7. What to do to get officers rank in Air Force after B.Com?
  8. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  9. Can a married man apply for officer post in Air force?
  10. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  11. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls? -- [New]
  12. After BBA and MBA what to do to join Indian Air Force as an officer in ground duty?
  13. How to join Air Force? What are the exams to join Air force?
  14. How can I join Air Force as an officer in technical areas?
  15. Which post will I get after passing NDA entrance exam and finishing my training?
  16. Do girls have any opportunities in Airforce after 12th? How can I apply for it?
  17. How can I join Indian Air Force for officer post while studying UG course in electronics and telecommunication department
  18. How can I join Air Force as a Technical officer? I am a B.Tech field student of EC branch
13th February 2014, 11:09 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join officer rank in Air Force?

You can be a part of any of the three branches of the Airforce after completing your graduation, Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duties Branch. Air Force Common Admission Test or AFCAT is by far the biggest exam conducted for entry into the IAF. Candidates after appearing for the written test has to undergo (AFSB)SSB . The written test is same for all the candidates irrespective of the Branch Applied i.e. Flying, Technical or Ground Duties. Age should be between 19-23 Years and aspiring candidates has to be Graduates (Three Year Course) in any discipline and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level OR BE / B Tech (Four Year Course) and should scored Minimum 60% in all papers put together.
For technical entry, both Male/Female candidates should be between 18-28 Years and have acquired four year degree qualification from a recognized University.
14th May 2014, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join officer rank in Air Force?

Is there is any barrier that we have to take science in 11th class to became an air force officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?