5th May 2015, 12:35 AM
patelparthiv

Can I join Archaeology after diploma in Mechanical? Requirements for this course and duration?

Hello,

Sir/mam

I'm in mechanical diploma and I have completed 10th can I join Archeology.
what is requirements of this course. And how much time it will take
And which collages are providing this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Archaeology Diploma course available to study for B.A.(History) final year student?
  2. Am I eligible for Archeology after completing 12th and after doing B.Tech? Which courses should I take up?
  3. Can I study Archaeology in Post Graduation if completed B.Tech(ECE)? Basic difference between M.Phil and M.A.?
  4. Courses of Paleontology and Archeology in India? I am a student of 12th board exam
  5. Can I avail admission in Archaeology or not?
  6. What should I study in Post Graduation to become an Archaeologist after completing B.A.(History)?
  7. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I take up Archaeology after studying B.A in 3rd year
  9. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  10. Can I get admission to study PG Diploma in Archaeology at Institute of Archaeology, Delhi if secured 64% in B.A.(History)? Entrance exam to get admission?
  11. Will there be any separate entry into Indian Navy for the candidates of Diploma holders? Where the requirements and Physical Standards for these candidates to join Navy?
  12. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  13. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  14. How to join diploma course after B.D.S? Do we have to answer any exam? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  15. How to apply MA archeology distance learning?
  16. Can science students opt Archaeology for graduation?
  17. What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in mechanical Engineering having failed Diploma (2 arrier)?
  18. How to join diploma in Mechanical or Electrical through distance learning?
5th May 2015, 10:43 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Archaeology after diploma in Mechanical? Requirements for this course and duration?

After diploma in Mechanical, It is good if you join B.E or B.Tech.

To be eligible for Archaeology course, you must have done 12th class from any recognized institution with any stream. Since, you are diplamo holder, you are not applicable for Archaeology course.

You can prepare for LEET (Lateral entry Entrance exam) exam and start for B.E course through lateral entry scheme.You can join 2nd year engineering course directly after diploma course.
25th February 2016, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Archaeology after diploma in Mechanical? Requirements for this course and duration?

Can join archeology after diploma in mechanical engineering I hold also 10 2 degree
27th September 2019, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

I am a bds student.i find it really hard for me to continue my profession as a dental doctor and want to become a archeologist .do I have any scope to study on this after completing my degree on bds.what should I do?
22nd December 2020, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Iam diploma student can i apply archelogy cource because its my dream
22nd December 2020, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

I am diploma mechanical final year student can i apply archelogy
22nd December 2020, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Iam diploma mechanical final year student can i apply archelogy cource
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?