27th November 2011, 05:07 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Army being a candidate having completed B.Sc Nursing and with 3 years of experience?

sir,i have completed my bsc nursing and have 3 year of experience can i join the army

17th December 2011, 08:07 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Can I join Army being a candidate having completed B.Sc Nursing and with 3 years of experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,i have completed my bsc nursing and have 3 year of experience can i join the army
Yes you are eligible to apply for the Indian Amry as an officer after the completion of your graduation. You can apply for the Indian Amry through Combined defence service examination. This examination is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year. To apply for this examination you need the following eligibility criteria.

Education Qualification
For the CDS examination candidate should be graduate in any discipline from the recognized university. Those appeared in the final year examination are also eligible to apply for this examination.

Age Limit
Indian Military Academy 19-23 Years
Air Force Academy 19-23 Years
Naval Academy 19-22 Years
Officers’ Training Academy 19-25 Years

For more information on CDS examination visit at the below web site of UPSC
www.upsc.gov.in
18th December 2011, 08:21 PM
mettuguy

Default Re: Can I join Army being a candidate having completed B.Sc Nursing and with 3 years of experience?

yes your eligible to become candidate.
Eligibility (As in M.E.R. Exam)
Essential Qualifications:
Matric or its equivalent with English and Mathematics.
with any degree are eligible.
Age Limits:
16 to 23 years.

Physical Standards:
Height: 167 cms, relaxable for certain regions.
Weight: 50 kg, relaxable for certain regions.
Chest: 77/82 cm.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?