17th December 2011, 08:26 AM
EXPERTRAJ

Am I eligible for Engineering Trainee Exam of NTPC and BHEL having secured 60% in B.Tech?

sir,
i would like to know that what is the % marks required for filling the ntpc& bhel
exam for engineer trainee.sir i have 60% marks in b-tech ,can i eligible for this post.please suggest me.

18th December 2011, 05:40 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Engineering Trainee Exam of NTPC and BHEL having secured 60% in B.Tech?

Sorry your not eligible for this examination.Candidates having a minimum 65% aggregate are only eligible for going through the NTPC & BHEL exam for engineer trainee post.Most of the Public Sector Undertaking(PSU) require candidates having a minimum of 65% or above in their Engineering to be eligible for the post which you have mentioned.Each company has got it's own procedure of recruiting candidates but all have a common procedure.

Each company first releases it's notification and has got it's own procedure which will be available in the notification itself.The procedure of selection is that first the candidate needs to go through the written test held in selected test which is followed by interview and other tests to screen candidates.The screened candidates will then go through the Medical test.

Now a days some of the companies like NTPC are selecting candidates who have scored well in the GATE examination.Hence you have a chance to get into companies like NTPC and BHEL inspite being a candidate having an aggregate of 60%.So, prepare well for the GATE examination to get a call from these companies.
18th December 2011, 07:36 PM
bishnu_g

Default Re: Am I eligible for Engineering Trainee Exam of NTPC and BHEL having secured 60% in B.Tech?

you will be eligible only after qualifying GATE
BEST OF LUCK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?