31st March 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I join BCA? I am very weak in Maths

i m very weak in maths so i cannot do maths ....can i join bca???????

Related Questions:
  1. How to do BCA or MCA if my Maths is weak?
  2. Should I study BBA if completed 12th Science but weak in Maths?
  3. Can I go for BCA after the completion of 12th with Commerce and weak in Programming?
  4. Is Maths compulsory for BCA?
  5. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  6. What should I do to take Science stream in 11th if my Maths is weak? -- [New]
  7. Model Question Papers for Mathematics for 4th semester of BCA course of Bangalore University?
  8. What can be the possible career for me after 12th science if I am weak in maths?
  9. What should I opt after BCA if I am weak in programming and not interested in pursuing MCA?
  10. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  11. Is there any entrance exam for joining BCA after 12th? How much marks required in 12th to join BCA? Is it compulsory to take Maths?
  12. Can I do BCA with NIOS maths marksheet ?
  13. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  14. Can I choose Civil Engineering if i am weak in Maths and Physics?
  15. Can I join Airforce after passing 12th commerce with Maths? I am doing BCA
  16. Detailed information about BCA? What kind of questions are asked in BCA entrance exam?
  17. Can i join BCA or BSc IT after passing 12th with maths and computer science? Which is better between the two? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What shall I do being a Science candidate weak in Maths and English and interested to do Engineering?
22nd April 2012, 10:12 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join BCA? I am very weak in Maths

BCA course includes maths as one of the subjects. Don’t get disappointed, if you are weak in mathematics. You can improve your skills in mathematics by attending coaching classes for the same. Try to solve as much numerical problems as possible. This will definitely make you scale up and after that join BCA course in any of the reputed Colleges.
22nd December 2012, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

i am supplementary student in bca 1sem so can i get job after completing bca
30th May 2014, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th but i have scored very less in maths and weak in maths..plz suggest me wheather i can do bca or engineering?
which is better for me?
29th March 2017, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

I am a commerce student and I'm so afraid of maths that I have took computer(c ) as my additional subject instead of maths. May I would be able to qualify BCA ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?