20th August 2016, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I join clinical medicine and surgery or pharmacy or community health nursing?

I got C in KCSE exam with C in English, A in Kis, D in maths, C in chemistry, C in biology, C in geography and C in agriculture. Can I join clinical medicine and surgery or pharmacy or community health nursing? I did KCSE in 2015.

6th March 2021, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join clinical medicine and surgery or pharmacy or community health nursing?

Can I do clinical nursing with a min grade of c- and biology d plain
15th May 2021, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join clinical medicine and surgery or pharmacy or community health nursing?

Can I do nursing in the university,with mean grade of B- scoring chemistry c-, Biology B-, mathematics B , English B-,
25th May 2021, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I do pharmacy having D plain in biology and chemistry and D- in mathematics,B-in Geography,B plain in CRE ,Cplain in Business ,C in both English and Kiswahili
27th May 2021, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I do clinical nursing with a mean grade of c-
25th April 2022, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I do diploma in nursing with the following grades D in maths C in kiswahili B in biology and a D in chemistry.
5th February 2023, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I do clinical medicine and surgery with a mean grade of C in a diploma course/certificate having scored A- in Agriculture, A- in Geography, B in Kiswahili, C in Biology, C- in English, D in chemistry, D- in mathematics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?