11th April 2012, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Diploma in Mining Engineering after completion of SSC? Which Entrance Exam should I appear for this?

Can i do diploma in mining engineering after passing ssc Is there any enterance exam for this

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Mining diploma with SSC qualification?
  2. Can I do diploma in mining engineering after passing SSC? Is there any entrance exam?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get admission in IIT B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mining engineering? -- [New]
  4. How to join Diploma in Mining after completion of Intermediate?
  5. Can I give AMIE mining exam after pursuing engineering in electronics and communication?
  6. How to join Mining Engineering after completion of Diploma in ECE?
  7. Procedure to apply for entrance exam for admission in Diploma course in Mining Engineering? Fee expenses and scholarship for shortlisted candidate?
  8. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  9. Diploma in Mining Engineering at Kakatiya University, Warangal or IGNOU for B.Sc graduate?
  10. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mining having a backlog in Intermediate? Procedure to join this course?
  11. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Polytechnic diploma in Mining Engineering course? How much minimum salary will diploma holder get? Scope of Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  13. What are the courses for me after passing 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to join AMIE after completing two years diploma in mining engineering?
  15. Is it possible to get admission in CSE after completion of diploma in mining engineering?
  16. Possibility to study B.Tech in Mining Engineering at VNIT, Nagpur for Diploma student?
  17. How to join into mining engineer after studying diploma in mechanical engineering
  18. Colleges which offers Diploma in Mining Engineering in India?
25th May 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Diploma in Mining Engineering after completion of SSC? Which Entrance Exam should I appear for this?

how to apply mining diploma and wich colleges in ap
30th July 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Diploma in Mining Engineering after completion of SSC? Which Entrance Exam should I appear for this?

i have compleated ssc..i have and colleges to do diploma(eee) in distance..so pls send me admission dates and fee and coleeges
5th November 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

I am a diploma holder in survey engineerin.can i join b.tech or b.arch by throuh jelet exam?
12th November 2012, 05:43 PM
alakniranjan01.thiru

Thumbs up Re: Can I join Diploma in Mining Engineering after completion of intermediate? Which Entrance Exam should I appear for this?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2019115]Can i do diploma in mining engineering after passing intermediate Is there any entrance exam for this?
1st March 2013, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

mining diploma course time period
23rd April 2013, 08:16 PM

i have compleated ssc..i have and colleges to do diploma(eee) in distance..so pls send me admission dates and fee and coleeges[/QUOTE]
23rd April 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

can i jion diploma mining and survey engneering after completion of ssc?list of colleges in india
6th October 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Diploma in Mining Engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?