8th August 2015, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission in IIT B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mining engineering?

Sir/Mam,

How I take admition to iit in b.tech.? after diploma mining engineering? Can you please provide me the complete information which I need to follow up after completion of the diploma course now? Awaiting for the answer soon from you all.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?
  2. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  3. Procedure to apply for B.Tech(Mining Engineering) in IGNOU for Diploma holder?
  4. Possibility to study B.Tech in Mining Engineering at VNIT, Nagpur for Diploma student?
  5. Is it possible to get admission in CSE after completion of diploma in mining engineering?
  6. How to get admission in B.Tech in Maharashtra after completing diploma in mining?
  7. Procedure to get admission in IIT Bombay after Diploma engineering? Score required in final semester?
  8. How to join AMIE after completing two years diploma in mining engineering?
  9. What is the procedure for appearing in IIT after completion of diploma in ETC?
  10. Can I get admission in B.Tech/B.E. after 2 years diploma course? How can I get admission in Diploma engineering after CBSE class X board exams?
  11. Procedure to apply for entrance exam for admission in Diploma course in Mining Engineering? Fee expenses and scholarship for shortlisted candidate?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  13. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I give AMIE mining exam after pursuing engineering in electronics and communication?
  15. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  16. List of colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Mining Engineering in Kottagudem and Bellampalle? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Procedure to get admission for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. How can I get admission in IIT Delhi after completing my diploma in Mechanical engineering?
9th August 2015, 10:23 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission in IIT B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mining engineering?

No, it is not possible to get admission in B.Tech course in IIT after completion of your Diploma in Mining Engineering course. IIT's doesn't offers lateral entry admissions to B.Tech course. To be eligible to get admission in B.Tech course in IIT, the candidate must have appeared, qualified and secured good rank in JEE Main and Advanced examination. So, you are not eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of your Diploma in Mining Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?