20th February 2014, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I join IFBI course in banking operations?

Now i am 29 years,can i join this ifbi course in banking and banking operations.

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Detail information about PGDBO admission test? How to apply for it?
  2. How to join IFBI Banking course after graduation?
  3. Should I do M.Tech after B.Tech if I want to become an IAS officer? Where should I take coaching for IAS exam?
  4. Which is more preferable, either PGP at IILM(Gurgaon) or Post Graduate diploma in Banking operations(PGDBO) at IFBI(Bhubaneshwar)?
  5. Can I join IFBI banking and finance course at the age of 28 years?
  6. Full information and fee structure of Axis Bank PGDRB course? Salary offered by Axis Bank?
  7. At the age of 28 can I join the IFBI banking course? Fee structure of the course?
  8. How to join IFBI course?
  9. Fee structure of IFBI course in Banking Sector? Types of job placements provided by IFBI? Is there any educational loan facility provided by the institute/
  10. Information about IFBI courses and their placement record?
  11. How to join IFBI(Institute of Finance Banking and Insurance)? Is it a good institute?
  12. Fee structure and Duration of Diploma in Banking Business course of IFBI?
  13. Which sector is appropriate for me after completing Post Graduation in Banking from NIIT IFBI Kolkata?
  14. Best coaching institute in patna for bank clerk and po? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Information about IFBI course? What is the fee structure?
  16. Where should I register myself to get a better opportunity after completing certification in Banking Diploma from IFBI Pune?
  17. Which sector would be appropriate for me after completing PG in Banking from NIIT IFBI Kolkata?
  18. What will be the fee structure to join Diploma in Retail Banking?
24th May 2015, 12:51 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join IFBI course in banking operations?

The full form for IFBI is Institute of Finance,Banking and Insurance.

The admission to IFBI program is granted on the basis of performance in the personal interview and the IFBI Common Entrance Test (ICET or IFBI Aptitude Assessment Test).

The ICET contains four sections,

English Language Ability,

Numerical Ability,

Logical Reasoning and

Basic Checking.

The courses offered by IFBI are

Diploma in Banking Operations (PGDBO),

Post Graduate Diploma in Banking(PGDB+)

Diploma in Banking (DIB)

Certificate Course in TeleBanking (CTB),

Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Banking (PGDRB)

The eligibility criteria for the IFBI courses are as under:-

-The qualification required is graduation with minimum 50% marks for different courses offered by IFBI.

- Age limit for different courses offered by IFBI are

For Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Operations (PGDBO), Post Graduate Diploma in Banking(PGDB+) and Diploma in Banking (DIB) courses,the age should not be more than 25 years.

For Certificate Course in TeleBanking (CTB), the age should not be more than 26 years.

For Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Banking (PGDRB) the age should not be more than 24 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?