16th February 2014, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I join PG diploma course in Banking after clearing backlog?

i am disha from bangalore. Have completed my bbm in de year but in 6th sem i had a back in a subject and have applied for revaluation and waiting for the results. i am having 55% aggregate in bbm i am interested to join the post graduation diploma of banking and operations course i promise that i can excel very well in this course i want to know that can i join after my revaluation results are announced that is in the month of september???.....

10th March 2014, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join PG diploma course in Banking after clearing backlog?

I have done CS foundation programme and now i'm in b.com final year (correspondance). Am i eligible to join banking and finance course from IIBF?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?