26th February 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Where should I register myself to get a better opportunity after completing certification in Banking Diploma from IFBI Pune?

Hello,
My name is Rahul Manodhya. i've just completed my certification in Banking Diploma(PGDB) from IFBI PUNE so please tell me where should i register myself to get better opportunity in private sector banks like HDFC ,ICICI etc.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure and Duration of Diploma in Banking Business course of IFBI?
  2. Is it true that IFBI provides placement in ICICI and other leading banks on completion of Diploma courses from there?
  3. Is IFBI good to get job in banking sector? In which suitable course can I enter?
  4. Should I do M.Tech after B.Tech if I want to become an IAS officer? Where should I take coaching for IAS exam?
  5. Detail information about PGDBO admission test? How to apply for it?
  6. Which sector is appropriate for me after completing Post Graduation in Banking from NIIT IFBI Kolkata?
  7. Which sector would be appropriate for me after completing PG in Banking from NIIT IFBI Kolkata?
  8. How to join IFBI Banking course after graduation?
  9. Which is more preferable, either PGP at IILM(Gurgaon) or Post Graduate diploma in Banking operations(PGDBO) at IFBI(Bhubaneshwar)?
  10. Fee structure of IFBI course in Banking Sector? Types of job placements provided by IFBI? Is there any educational loan facility provided by the institute/
  11. Is IFBI suitable for doing PGDOB? -- [New]
  12. Should I study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing Graduation if pursuing F.Y.B.Com? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration?
  13. Opportunity of becoming self employed after Diploma? Is AMIE best after Diploma at the age of 24 years?
  14. What will be the fee structure to join Diploma in Retail Banking?
  15. Can I join IFBI banking and finance course at the age of 28 years?
  16. Best coaching institute in patna for bank clerk and po? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the certification courses in Banking?
  18. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
29th December 2021, 12:50 PM
Sneha lol

Default Re: Where should I register myself to get a better opportunity after completing certification in Banking Diploma from IFBI Pune?

An assured opportunity to get job at ICICI Bank
The programme is aimed to start a career as a Relationship Manager at ICICI Bank, which is The Best Company to Work for in the BFSI sector & 4th rank in Top 10 companies across all sectors as per the survey done by Business Today in 2020. A Relationship Manager is someone who adds value to the bank and the customers. They identify and understand the financial needs of the customers and provide suitable solutions for them. They play a vital role in acquiring new customers & cross-selling to existing customers. Thus, the programme aims to create first-day-first-hour industry-ready entry-level modern banking professionals, for a modern banking sector!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?