7th June 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Air Force after passing 12th commerce from HSE Board in Pune?

Sir, I am a student of 12th commerce (with math's) from Hse board in pune. can i join Inidian Airforce? If yes so Kindly you have to suggest me how can I join Inidian Airforce? (my email id-Adarshmishra [email protected]).

14th July 2013, 04:20 PM
aatirisking

Post Re: Can I join Indian Air Force after passing 12th commerce from HSE Board in Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am a student of 12th commerce (with math's) from Hse board in pune. can i join Inidian Airforce? If yes so Kindly you have to suggest me how can I join Inidian Airforce? (my email id-Adarshmishra [email protected]).
yes u can join indian airforce , there are two ways 1st is u qualify the nda exam and interview and the second is after completing your degree course but u hAve to take maths one of a subject in graduation also
14th July 2013, 04:53 PM
aatirisking

Post Re: Can I join Indian Air Force after passing 12th commerce from HSE Board in Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
yes u can join indian airforce easily by qualifying n.d.a exam and interview ,this is the easiest way to for joining the indian airforce
19th August 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Indian Air Force after passing 12th commerce from HSE Board in Pune?

sir i am a student of commerce and i want to join the indian airforce in flying branch please suggest me how can i apply for this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?