25th January 2017, 01:43 PM

Can I join the Indian Air Force while pursuing Diploma in ECE? What is the procedure to join the Indian Air Force?

Respected Sir, My name is S.M Kaleem I have completed my SSC last year and now I am pursuing Diploma in ECE 1st year. I want to join the Indian Air Force now so I want to know can I join the Indian Air Force while pursuing Diploma in ECE? What is the procedure to join the Indian Air Force? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  3. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear to join in Indian Air Force being a B.E.(ECE) final year student? Selection procedure of Indian Air Force?
  5. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How can I join the Air Force?
  6. What are the possibilities of joining Indian Airforce after Diploma in Mechanical stream?
  7. Am I eligible to join Indian Air force after diploma in IT?
  8. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  9. Procedure to join as Engineer in Indian Air Force? Job Opportunities in Indian Air Force?
  10. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  11. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  12. What should I study further after completion of 12th to join Indian Air Force?
  13. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester in BE IT after completion of Diploma?
  14. Eligibility to join Indian Air Force/Navy for ECE Diploma holder?
  15. How can I join Indian Air Force after pursuing B.Tech in ECE?
  16. What shall I do to join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of ECE?
  17. How can I join Indian Air Force being a 10th student? Detailed information about Indian Air Force?
  18. What is the procedure followed to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
27th January 2017, 04:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join the Indian Air Force while pursuing Diploma in ECE? What is the procedure to join the Indian Air Force?

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force while pursuing Diploma in ECE. To join Indian Air Force, you have to appear in NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC. Only unmarried male candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Mathematics and Physics subjects from a recognised board and those who are physically fit and in the age range of 16.5 to 19.5 years are eligible to apply for NDA examination to join Indian Air Force. So, being a Diploma student, you are not eligible to appear in NDA examination for joining in Indian Air Force.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?