11th June 2015, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Job positions for Arts stream students in Indian Army and application procedure for the same?

what posts are available in indian army for candidates from arts strem? how can i join indian army from humanities?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for Indian Army for class 11 student with Arts stream?
  2. How may I join Indian army after completing graduation from arts stream?
  3. What are the career options for me after passing 12th in Mathematics
  4. Can Arts and Commerce students also go for Indian Army?
  5. Can I join Indian Army after completing 12th in Arts stream? Procedure to join?
  6. Procedure and eligibility to join Indian Army for 11th Arts candidate?
  7. Procedure to apply for Clerical post in Indian Army for 12th student?
  8. Procedure to get Job in Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing Mechanical Engineering? Required percentage of marks to get Job in Indian Army?
  9. Procedure to join Indian Army for 11th Arts female candidate?
  10. Can a candidate from Arts stream in 12th Class be eligible to join Indian Army?
  11. Indian army after 12th standard with Arts stream? Are girls eligible for NDA? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure and eligibility for application of Indian Army?
  13. Any application form for ST students to join Indian Army after passing 12th?
  14. Is there any current notification from Indian Army about Job exam for pursuing B.Tech ECE students? What is the procedure to apply?
  15. Procedure to join Indian Army for 22 years old B.Com candidate? What kind of posts are available for me in Indian Army?
  16. Can I join Indian Army with Arts stream?
  17. How should I join Indian Army as a officer after passing 12th exam in Arts stream
  18. Are students of commerce and arts eligible for Indian Army Wing? Is there any separate question paper? What is the vision eligibility in Army Wing?
12th June 2015, 03:45 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job positions for Arts stream students in Indian Army and application procedure for the same?

To get admitted in the Indian army at the higher positions being an arts stream you will have to compete the respective entrance examination depending upon on your educational qualification.

If you have done your senior secondary education then you will have to crack National Defense academy examination for which the necessary qualifications required are as here under :-

You must be an Indian unmarried male candidate.

Your age must be 16.5 years to 19 years.

You must have completed your 12th from a recognized board.

Also if you have completed your bachelor's degree from any recognized university then for getting admitted in the Indian army you have to crack the Combined Defense Services examination for which the basic qualifications required are as here under ?:-

You must be an Indian citizen.

Your age for the Indian army wing must be within 19 years to 24 years.

You must have bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

Both the mentioned examination are held twice every year by Union Public Service Commission in two stages which are as Written examination and Service selection Board interview respectively. Also in both the case mental and physical fitness is required as per the norms.

For more details , notifications and procedure for applying for the same examination log on to the lin www.upsc.gov.in.
9th September 2015, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job positions for Arts stream students in Indian Army and application procedure for the same?

HEllo.
I want to ask that if the girls is having arts stream in 11 & 12
So which postion in army will be best for her
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?