23rd March 2017, 12:10 PM
kyukisi

Am I eligible to apply for any Government jobs after scoring 49% marks in BA being a SC Category Candidate?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with BA and I have scored 49% marks. I belong to the SC Category so I want to know am I eligible to apply for any Government jobs after scoring 49% marks in BA being a SC Category Candidate? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Government Bank jobs after scoring below 60% marks in Graduation?
  2. Can I get a Government job after scoring 49% in Graduation?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed in Special Education from Jamia Milia Islamia after completing B.Com scoring 45% marks as an OBC Category candidate?
  4. Am I eligible for getting any government job if my marks are less than 60% in graduation and school?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Government Jobs as Bank POs and Clerks having scored 55% in 10th, 66% in Intermediate and 47% in Graduation being a candidate from BC-E category?
  6. Am I eligible to get a job after completing Graduation with BCA scoring 89% marks?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of BA in long distance mode?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for the government job if I have a backlog in particular subject?
  9. Am I eligible for central government jobs being 39 years of age?
  10. What is the age relaxation in Government jobs for General Category Female candidates? Which exam can they appear for Government jobs?
  11. Am I eligible to get a government job after 38 years of age?
  12. Am I eligible for government jobs if I am 36 year old?
  13. Can I apply for VIT after completing class 10th (CBSE) scoring 58% marks as an OBC category candidate?
  14. Which are the different government jobs for which I can apply after scoring 78% in 12th?
  15. What are the posts available in Staff Selection Commission for B.Tech Civil Engineer?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for various government jobs while doing B.E course?
  17. Can I apply for Government jobs being a B.Ed candidate of IGNOU?
  18. What are the career options available after my 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
24th March 2017, 11:37 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for any Government jobs after scoring 49% marks in BA being a SC Category Candidate?

For appearing in Government jobs entrance examination (banking, railway, defence services, civil services ) the basic required eligibility is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

The minimum required aggregate to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree with qualifying marks.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination with 49% in bachelor degree.
25th March 2017, 04:04 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for any Government jobs after scoring 49% marks in BA being a SC Category Candidate?

Having completed your graduation i.e; B.A. with 49% aggregate you are certainly eligible for applying for different types of government jobs on the basis of your educational qualification. Some of the best options available for you are as :-

* You could become officer in administrative field by qualifying Civil Services examination held by UPSC once every year. For more details you can log on to the link www.upsc.gov.in.

You could also become a commissioned officer in Indian Army by joining IMA or OTA through CDS ( Combined Defense Services ) examination. For more details refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in..

* You could become bank clerk or bank probationary officer in nationalized bank of India by qualifying SBI bank examination or IBPS bank examination. For details about these examinations you can refer to their respective official links which are www.sbi.co.in and www.ibps.in respectively.

* You can also apply for SSC CGL ( Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level ) examination for becoming a higher divisional clerk in various government departments. For details about same you can refer to the link www.ssc.nic.in.

Apart from these examination there are much more options available for you for which details can be gathered by going through the employment newspaper regularly.
27th March 2017, 07:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyukisi View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with BA and I have scored 49% marks. I belong to the SC Category so I want to know am I eligible to apply for any Government jobs after scoring 49% marks in BA being a SC Category Candidate? Please answer as soon as possible.
You have completed graduation degree so you are eligible for government sector jobs like banking field.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?