22nd October 2016, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Can a handball players join Indian Army under sports quota?

Sir, I am a handball player and I have played 2 nationals and I have secured 2 position-1 inter-district and I secured 3 position 4 regional Sir I wanted to know that is they is any place for a handball player now I'm in 10 class and I have joined NCC too and I will try to go to SGFI in next two year Sir, I just wanted to know that can a handball player can also get the chance to join your Indian army.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Army through Sports Quota after completing Diploma in Sports Coaching?
  2. How can I join Indian Army under sports quota?
  3. How can I join the Indian Army with Sports Quota certificate? Which Sports Certificate is required State level or District level?
  4. Eligibility to join Indian Army under Sports quota being a National player in Tug off war game?
  5. How to join Indian Army being a regional Volleyball player and have a certificate of sports in Volleyball? Is there any vacancies under sports quota?
  6. Is there any quota available to become an Officer in Indian Army for a candidate whose father is an Ex-Army Officer?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in PEC via sports quota if I am a state player?
  8. How to take admission in MBBS course under sports quota
  9. How to become Army officer from Sports quota?
  10. How can I join Indian Navy under sports quota?
  11. Sports quota in Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any sports quota in Indian Administrative Services? What is the criteria to apply under Sports quota?
  13. Eligibility for sports quota? Cutoff marks for sports quota?
  14. What is the eligibility for sports quota? What is the cutoff marks for sports quota?
  15. How I can easily join Indian Army? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to apply for sports quota for engineering in Anna University after having 140 cut-off and being a district level player?
  17. Can I get a seat under sports quota after scoring 187.25 cutoff? List of private medical colleges offering seat under sports quota?
  18. How to join Indian Army after completion of B.Tech in IT? What will be the career scope for me in Indian Army?
25th October 2016, 08:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a handball players join Indian Army under sports quota?

If you have any played national level handball game, then surely you can apply on sports quota for Indian army jobs. There are sports quota vacancies announced from time to time.
You just need the proof of your achievements to get the benefit of sports quota. Also, you must perform well in written exam and physical fitness test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?