27th December 2014, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Indian Navy for female National Player?

Sir,
i am sharma pooja and i want to join indian navy after 12 commerce.but i got only 40%,and i am sport player also national.is ther any any job for me in indian navy.
Is there any sports entry for women in indian navy.
Plz reply me sir waiting....

28th December 2014, 10:51 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Job opportunities in Indian Navy for female National Player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
i am sharma pooja and i want to join indian navy after 12 commerce.but i got only 40%,and i am sport player also national.is ther any any job for me in indian navy.
Is there any sports entry for women in indian navy.
Plz reply me sir waiting....
Sorry to say that girls are not eligible for any Navy after 12th class in Commerce stream. Girls candidates are needed to pass Graduation course in order to join in Defence Academy. Once you completed graduation then you can join in Indian Officer Training Academy through CDS Combined Defence Service exam which is conducted by UPSC every year two times.

Graduation in any discipline is enough to apply for CDS Exam, but if you are interested to apply for Indian Navy and Indian Air Force through CDS exam, then you must have complete graduation with Physics and Mathematics subject.

Age Limit for CDS Exam:

1. Indian Air Force Academy : 19 to 23 years
2. Indian Naval Academy : 19 to 22 years
3. Indian Military Academy : 19 to 24 years
4. Officers' Training Academy : 19 to 25 years

Official Website - www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?