8th January 2017, 11:26 AM
AKKI 798

Can I join the Indian Navy or Air Force after completing B.Pharmacy? What is the procedure to join both?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B Pharmacy and now I want to work in the Indian Navy or the Air Force so I want to know can I join the Indian Navy or Air Force after completing B Pharmacy? If yes then what is the procedure to join both? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th (PCB)? What is the procedure to join the Air Force? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility to join Navy or Airforce aftre passing SSC with 75% marks?
  4. What is the procedure to join Indian Air Force after completing class 10th?
  5. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  6. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  7. Can girls join Indian Navy or Indian Air Force after B.Pharma?
  8. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How can I join the Air Force?
  9. How to join Indian Air Force after completing B.A?
  10. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  11. How can I join Indian Air force or Indian Army after completing B.Tech?
  12. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  13. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  14. Scope for dentists in Indian Navy and Air Force?
  15. Whether a girl can join Indian Air Force after completing 12th? Can I join Indian Air Force Medical Institute for MBBS?
  16. What is the procedure to join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th? How can I apply for the exam?
  17. How to join Indian Army after completing BSc Electronics? What are the job opportunities in Navy and Air Force? What is the procedure of admission?
  18. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
9th January 2017, 08:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join the Indian Navy or Air Force after completing B.Pharmacy? What is the procedure to join both?

To join Indian Navy or Air Force after completion of your B.Pharmacy course, you need to appear in CDS examination by satisfying the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

1. You should be a citizen of India.

2. Educational Qualification :-
--> Indian Navy :- You should have passed Bachelor's degree in Engineering from a recognised university.
--> Indian Air Force :- You must have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level.

3. Age Limit :-
--> Indian Navy :- 19-22 years
--> Indian Air Force :- 19-24 years

4. You should be an Unmarried Male candidate to be eligible to join Indian Navy.

5. You must be Physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC CDS examination notification.

Since, you have passed B.Pharmacy course, you are not eligible to join Indian Navy and you are eligible to join Indian Air Force only if you have studied Mathematics and Physics subjects at 10+2 level.
11th January 2017, 12:45 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join the Indian Navy or Air Force after completing B.Pharmacy? What is the procedure to join both?

No, you are not eligible to join the Indian Navy after bachelor degree in pharmacy but eligible to join Indian Air Force if pursued Mathematics and Physics till 12th std.

The eligibility to appear for various entrance examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university and must have passed 12th with mathematics and physics as main paper.

To join Indian Air Force you have to appear for AFCAT, CDS entrance examination. For detail information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in or www.careerairforce.nic.in.
8th May 2020, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

How to apply indian navy after b pharmacy. .
26th August 2020, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Yes you can join by cds exam and must have mathematics in your 2
3rd September 2020, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

I want to join indian navy i am 12 th science student with pcmb group i scored 66% in 12 th i dont want to do NDA there is any other way to join indian navy please advidesd me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?