28th June 2012, 04:56 PM
nishu manoj

How to join Indian Air Force after completing B.A?

sir
my name is nishu kumari.i am completed BA in 2011 batch.i want to join Indian air force or navy.so please tell me how it is possible.

8th August 2012, 12:44 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force after completing B.A?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishu manoj View Post
sir
my name is nishu kumari.i am completed BA in 2011 batch.i want to join Indian air force or navy.so please tell me how it is possible.
Being a girl candidate and a non-technical graduate, you may join the following branches of the Indian Air Force under Short Service Commission:
  • Administrative Branch
  • Logistics
For both the branches, you will have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

Must have scored a minimum of 60% marks in the final year of your Bachelors Degree examination, conducted by a recognized university. As far as age limit is concerned, you must be within 20-23 years of age.

Women possessing bachelors degree may also apply for the Flying Branch of Indian Air Force provided she has studied Physics and Mathematics in the 10+2 level. The age limit for the same is 19-23 years.

In order to selected in any of the aforementioned branches of Indian Air Force, you will need to qualify Air Force Common Admission Test conducted by Air Force Selection Board. The Test is conducted twice a year and the notification for the same is published in the month of June and December every year on www.careerairforce.nic.in
16th August 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

I am unfitted permanently from Indian airforce for the reason of tinea versicular. There is any hope for me ?
28th August 2012, 07:06 PM
FIRST RANK SOLUTION

Hello Nishu,

Indian Air Force which fulfills your career dream in touching new heights and one can join in Indian Air Force through different entrance exams conducted all India wide every year based on your qualifications.

Here are some of the methods you can join in Indian Air Force

I. NDA ( National Defense Academy ) : UNMARRIED MALE only

After the completion of your 12th standard you can go for NDA exam and the minimum age required is 16 - 19 years.

- Dude you are not eligible for NDA exam as you have completed your B.A

II. CDS ( Combined Defense Services ) : UNMARRIED MALE only

After the completion of your Bachelor in Engineering or Degree ( Physics and Mathematics ) with from any recognized University or college you can go for CDS exam.

So dude you can apply for CDS exam as you have complete your B.A AND UPSC ( Union Public Service Commission ) conducts the CDS entrance exam.

The minimum age required for applying CDS is 19 - 24 years.

III. Central Air Men selection Board : UNMARRIED MALE only

Through this you can go for different cadre's in Air Men posses the following eligibility criteria

a. Group X :

you must have completed with Physics , Mathematics as your main subjects in 10+2 with minimum 50% marks.
or
you must have completed Diploma in Engineering

Your age must be in between 17 - 22 years

b. Group Y :

you must have completed your 10+2 with Science , arts , commerce groups with 50% minimum of marks.

your age must be in between 17 - 22 years of age.

If you follow the criteria you can apply by forwarding the application to

PRESIDENT
AIR MEN SELECTION BOARD
POST BOX NO : 11807
NEW DELHI - 110010

So these are the opportunities that held for you to go with Air Force for any further information leave your message here.

Best of luck
21st May 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am going to complite my Graduation(B.A.) in June-Jully this year, i want to join India Air Force as an officer, so please give me some information that how to prepare, when to prepare and what to do.

Dhanamanjuri Devi
Pathar Kandi, Karimganj
Assam
10th October 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i complete my bsc home science (food and nutritions) last year....and i also have experience in administartive block...and i want to join air force......nd m 22 yrs old
12th October 2013, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

may i join indian air force after I.A
7th January 2014, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
my name is Mihir Patel and i m doing BA with Information Technology .
can i join indian air force after completing my BA with Information Technolgy....
25th January 2014, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am tejashree i am completed 12 arts with 50% from marathi mideum. I have to join flying branch of indian air force is it possible to me?
31st May 2014, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is virendra kumar.i am qualified 12th(53%with maths)&3years dairy engg. Diploma also.i am very wegorouse to
2nd July 2014, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I have a degree of graduation in BA. Also i have a good experience of administration. Is there any chances, if i can apply for Indian Air Force?
21st August 2014, 04:33 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir
I am harshita m under graduate at dat time am 20 yr. Nd m from b.a. stream can i join indian navy...???
20th September 2014, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Iam a central govt servent n my qualifction is graduation final yr cn i join indian navy n m female
20th December 2018, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/ madam. I am kalpana. I am B. A. Final year student. Now my age is 22 year. How can I join Indian air force. There is any chances, if l can apply for indian air force..???
20th July 2020, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Greetings Sir/Madam I have completed my BA English can literature in 2019 with 60 percentage can I join in air force
7th January 2021, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

How to join indian Air force after completing B. A. ? is it possible for a arts stream student??
1st February 2022, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

what is administrative and logistics branch in indian airforce ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?