5th November 2016, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join Indian Air Force after completing class 10th?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and now I will take admission in class 11th. My dream is to join the Indian Air Force and serve my country. I want to know what is the procedure to join Indian Air Force after completing class 10th? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  2. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing class 10th?
  3. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th (PCB)? What is the procedure to join the Air Force? -- [New]
  4. What is the procedure to join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th? How can I apply for the exam?
  5. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCB?
  6. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 10th? What is the eligibility criteria required for applying?
  7. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  8. How can I join Indian Air Force being a 10th student? Detailed information about Indian Air Force?
  9. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  10. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing B.Sc Physics without Maths?
  12. Is it possible to join Air Force after 10th? What is the procedure?
  13. Can I join the Indian Navy or Air Force after completing B.Pharmacy? What is the procedure to join both?
  14. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  15. Am I eligible to join the Indian Army without completing class 10th? What is the procedure to join the Indian Army?
  16. How and which post can I join in Indian Air Force after 10th?
  17. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How can I join the Air Force?
  18. How can I join Indian Air force or Indian Army after completing B.Tech?
6th November 2016, 02:45 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join Indian Air Force after completing class 10th?

If you want to join Indian Air Force you must keep in mind that you must have Science stream in your 10+2.

After 10+2 you can appear for NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC twice every year. The eligibility to appear for examination for recruitment in Air Force is candidate must have passed 10+2 with science stream and age limit is 16.5-19.5 years.

Only male candidates are eligible to appear for examination. The examination is conducted in two stages as Written and SSB and candidates have to qualify in all stages for final selection. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
6th November 2016, 07:48 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join Indian Air Force after completing class 10th?

First thing I would like to make you know that there is no entry through which you can join Indian Air force after completing your Class 10th.

But you can join other two wings of Indian defense services which are Indian Army and Indian Navy as a tradesmen by qualifying their rally followed by CEE ( Common Entrance Examination).

Also for being eligible for the same you must have the nationality of India, your martial status must be unmarried and your age must lie within 17 years to 21 years apart from a secondary school degree i.e; Class 10th passed degree with at least 33% from a recognized board.

For further updates and details regarding the same entry you must regularly visit the links www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and www.joinindiannavy.nic.in.
6th November 2016, 08:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To join Indian Air Force after completion of your 10th standard, you need to pursue 11th and 12th standard in Science stream with Mathematics and Physics subjects from a recogised board. After completion of your 12th standard, you have to apply for NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC twice a year. If you qualify NDA examination in all rounds then, you will be finally selected into Indian Air Force through NDA examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?