6th June 2018, 03:44 AM
Janvisoni22

Can I join Law firms/Corporate Sector after completing BA(LLB) course?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying BA(LLB) course. I want to join Law firm or Corporate Sector. So, I would like to know that after completing my Law, I can join any of these sector? Please let me know about this asap. Thank you!

27th November 2022, 02:25 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Law firms/Corporate Sector after completing BA(LLB) course?

After completing BA(LLB), one can become corporate lawyer .
They mainly work for corporate clients and advice them on legal issues around their business activities.

Litigation Attorney is also considered one of the top jobs after LLB.
Those who wish to become a practising advocate in courts must have graduated with 3 or 5 year LLB.
The law provides students plenty of opportunities in
Private law firms
Legal chambers
Court and government agencies etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?