16th January 2017, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

What procedure should I follow to get my self enrolled in the Defense sector after completing B.Com?

Respected Sir, My name is Mukesh Gaur I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Com from Banaras Hindu University and after completing B.Com I want to join the Defense sector so I want to know what procedure should I follow to get my self enrolled in the Defense sector after completing B.Com? Please answer as soon as possible.

19th January 2017, 07:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What procedure should I follow to get my self enrolled in the Defense sector after completing B.Com?

If you want to join defense sector after B.Com degree, then you can apply for exams like CDS or even AFCAT for ground duty branch. Just make sure that your age is between 19 to 25 years.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and SSB interview conducted by the concerned authority. Just be prepared for these two stages.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?