1st August 2016, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

What to do after BALLB (H), MBA or any other field or any judiciary course?

Hello, I am in final year of my BALLB(H) and I am confused whether I should prepare for CAT or Judiciary exam? I don't have that much interest in law fields. But since am a law graduate, please tell me whether I should go for MBA or other field or judiciary?

2nd August 2016, 02:11 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after BALLB (H), MBA or any other field or any judiciary course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am in final year of my BALLB(H) and I am confused whether I should prepare for CAT or Judiciary exam? I don't have that much interest in law fields. But since am a law graduate, please tell me whether I should go for MBA or other field or judiciary?

The MBA in Criminology or Cyber Law or Finance or Human Resource or Industrial Relations or Law Management or Sales and Marketing etc are the best courses after B.A., LL.B course. The MBA course will give you lots of openings in various fields. There are more jobs in Investment Banks and Consultancies for the MBA holder with law graduation. This is one of the best options available for the Law graduates. So you can choose to study the MBA after B.A., LL.B course. The scope for the law graduates after MBA is bright.
2nd August 2016, 11:08 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after BALLB (H), MBA or any other field or any judiciary course?

Look for your interest as to which field you are interested in, as you have completed your graduation in Law, you should opt for Judiciary examination and continue with your career in the same field, however if you are not interested in continuing in the same field, there is no such pressure. You can go for MBA also, if you are interested in management and organizational fields.

You should make up your decision first and should not just follow the crowd.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?