23rd October 2014, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Master of Law for B.A.LLB candidate?

Hello everyone
I completed my ballb .
now, i want to join in master of law
please tell me the slection criteria
please help me and advice me immediately
with regards

26th October 2014, 05:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Master of Law for B.A.LLB candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone
I completed my ballb .
now, i want to join in master of law
please tell me the slection criteria
please help me and advice me immediately
with regards
Yes, you are eligible to apply for LLM course after BA with LLB course. The aspirant who wishes to join LLM course, must have qualified in LLM course from recognized university.

LLM stands for Masters of Law. It is a 2 year course which is split into four semester.

The minimum eligibility is Bachelor degree in Law. Three years LLB course with 50% marks for General and upto 5% relaxation will be given to SC/ST/CW candidates.

The admission to this course is is made through the entrance exam organized by the respective university or Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) entrance exam.
26th October 2014, 09:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Master of Law for B.A.LLB candidate?

The admission for LLM course in most top universities is through an entrance exam and you have to apply for entrance examination.

The most popular exam for admission into Master's of Law course is CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) and LLB Graduates can apply for this exam. Make sure that you have got at least 55% marks in your degree. There is relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST and PWD category candidates.

Top 14 law universities of India utilize CLAT scores for giving admission into LLM courses. For more information visit http://www.clat.ac.in/eligibility.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?