23rd November 2016, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

How many years of time will BALLB take after B.Com?

I have finished my B.Com and now my age is 29. I want to study BALLB. How many years years duration for BALLB studies?

23rd November 2016, 05:09 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How many years of time will BALLB take after B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have finished my B.Com and now my age is 29. I want to study BALLB. How many years years duration for BALLB studies?

As you have studied B.Com, you can apply for LLB course. The course duration is only three years. The graduates in any discipline with over 45% marks are eligible to apply for the LLB course. The course is available in various Government and Private Law Colleges in India. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination like CLAT. The age limit for the three years LLB course is 30 years (SC/ST 35 years). So after completion of B.Com, you can apply for three years LLB course.
23rd November 2016, 09:22 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many years of time will BALLB take after B.Com?

As you have completed your graduation in B.Com, so you are eligible to pursue LLB. You are a graduate, so the duration of LLB for you will be of 3 years and here is the eligibility to pursue this course:

> You must have completed graduation in any stream with minimum 45% marks from a recognized college/university.

> Your age should not exceed 30 years.

> For SC/ST candidates the age is relaxed by 5 years.

So, after your graduation the duration of LLB course will be of 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?