24th March 2016, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

How to switch insurance agent job from one company to another?

I have cleared IRDA entrance examination. I am working in birla sun life insurance company as an insurance agent. But now i want to join LIC life insurance company. So tell me how can i switch to another insurance company?

thank you.

27th March 2016, 01:55 PM
january2016

Default Re: How to switch insurance agent job from one company to another?

You are already in a life insurance company. So, simply you want to switch your company and the job and not the job profile, right? So, yes it is easy to switch the company. So, before switching to different company you need to make sure that you are applying for the same job profile as the current one.
So, just look for the vacancy of the profile in other insurance company and if you find it suitable for yourself then apply for it and don't forget to apply for the notice period.
27th March 2016, 01:56 PM
january2016

You are already in a life insurance company. So, simply you want to switch your company and the job and not the job profile, right? So, yes it is easy to switch the company. So, before switching to different company you need to make sure that you are applying for the same job profile as the current one.
So, just look for the vacancy of the profile in other insurance company and if you find it suitable for yourself then apply for it and don't forget to apply for the notice period.
21st November 2017, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello! Sir/Ma'am. This is Saikat Mondal. I'm a Life Insurance Advisor in LIC of India. Beside this recently I've taken an agency in Star Health Insurance. But, I'm not interested to work with Star Health Insurance. So, I want to remove my health insurance agency code or shift my health insurance agency to Appolo Munich.
So, I earnestly request you that please tell me the easiest process of any one among of these.
I'm waiting for your reply.
24th September 2018, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

On 20/09/2018 I passed ic-38 exam. And become a agent of Kodak life. but now I don't want to work with Kodak and I want to work with license as agent. What is the easiest procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?