23rd April 2012, 08:30 PM
vishnu barot

Can I join NCC after passing my 10th? What are the qualifications required to join NCC?

I have appeared for my board exam(10th)this year.Can i join ncc after my 10th???What are qualifications required to join NCC frm.in gandhingar gujarat
ag 24

18th May 2012, 07:43 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I join NCC after passing my 10th? What are the qualifications required to join NCC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishnu barot View Post
I have appeared for my board exam(10th)this year.Can i join ncc after my 10th???What are qualifications required to join NCC frm.in gandhingar gujarat
ag 24

National Cadet Corps is a Tri-Services Organisation comprising the Army, Navy and Air Force, engaged in grooming the youth into disciplined and patriotic citizens.

The National Cadet Corps in Gandhinagar, Gujrat, India is a voluntary organization which recruits cadets from high schools and colleges.
The Cadets are given basic military training in small arms and parades.
The officers and cadets have no liability for active military service.
The motto of NCC is "Unity and Discipline".

Yes you can join if you have passed you class ten and you are in a high school.

There are various junior and senior posts offered in NCC. You haven't mentioned for which post! Hence, without this vital information it is not possible to give you the correct information.

Though for you reference i have attached a document, "Joining Instructions for All Courses Conducted at National Cadet Corpse (NCC).

For further reference you can visit the official website:
www.nccindia.nic.in
http://gujarat-education.gov.in/ncc/contact.htm

Address:
2 GUJ(I) Coy NCC
Sector-15, 2 College Campus
Gandhi Nagar-382015
Tel-082
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NCCgujrat-scholarship.pdf(12.1 KB, 528 views)
File Type: pdf NCC.pdf(106.1 KB, 971 views)
4th June 2012, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join NCC after passing my 10th? What are the qualifications required to join NCC?

Can I join ncc without any university or colleges
9th July 2012, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my BE . How can i join NCC
14th July 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

I had passed 10 2 with science groupe but i want to become pilot in indian airforce
26th August 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I join ncc without any university or colleges
ans-yes you can join indian army without tenth class or after this
13th October 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

I m in class 9th now and i want to ask that when can i join ncc my age is 15 years
16th January 2013, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am in class 9th..Am i eligible to join NCC
30th March 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

sir iam give the exam of class10 can iam join ncc
28th April 2013, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Iam doing bsc nursing programe @ nims medicity . Can i join Ncc air wing ?
23rd May 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I join NCC after passing my 12th? What are the qualifications required to join NCC?
26th June 2013, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing M.A International Studies currently and wish to join NCC.Will that be possible?
28th July 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

can i join NCC in my 12th?
17th August 2013, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

i want to join ncc in the field of airforce after i give my boards in march 2014 so whn do i apply fo it ?
21st September 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

sir I'm in grade 9th now when can I join NCC my age 17 years
24th November 2013, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

is NCC certificate B helpful in nda exam???
5th January 2014, 10:54 PM
Malvinsalvinms

Smile Re: Can I join NCC after passing my 10th? What are the qualifications required to join NCC?

Quote:
I had passed 10 2 with science groupe but i want to become pilot in indian airforce
but I took commerce with computer science
19th January 2014, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

How can i join ncc
i am in 10th class
10th July 2014, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

I have completely 10 class from Hyderabad can you give me information about how to join in ncc and can you give me information about how do I get to it
31st July 2014, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

i love ncc & ncc activity...& want to join this ...activity as it takes place in colleges,,..for UG students..i love thjat ...i m 12th passed with CBSE board with Pcm grp 62% well....but unfortunatly i haven't took admission in any college....due financial problem ...i m 17 yrs of age,,,pls...tell me..m i eligible to join this activity & to gain that certificate ,...pls inform me soon .....
thanks...
16th September 2014, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

I want join ncc for defence but I am study only 9 th class so how this possible for me
9th October 2014, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

I am 28 years old how can join ncc.........but this time I am study in jetkink timeing 7am to 9:30
1st February 2015, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

ncc is not available in my college. my hight 169cm .can i join ncc any orther college?. i am 1st year studing.age 18 .please tell me.
12th June 2015, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have appeared for my board exam(10th)this year and in thies year i goat the ncc A sartipeicat.Can i join ncc after my 10th?What are qualifications required to join NCC frm.in
23rd June 2016, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

I have done my 12th science class I want to join ncc camp .How I can join ncc camp .Please give me information my contact number 9644436213
5th November 2017, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Myself sandhya.Am studying b.tech 2nd year now I have interest in NYC can I join Ncc.plzz can one tell me the procedure this is my email I'd kamblesandhya46 @gmail.com
24th June 2018, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir . I have recently passed my 10 boards and i want to join ncc in 11 class but in my school ncc was available for 8-9 class
I want to join ncc in 11 class so how i cang join ncc ??
24th November 2019, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

I am jitaksh from Rajkot studied at darshan institute of engineering and technology. I am not selected jn NCC. But I want to join NCC.so can I join other college for NCC?
17th March 2020, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir i passed the madhyamik from wbbbse board and i can 59% . So i can join ncc
29th April 2020, 10:32 AM
JOVIGO

You can join in the senior division .
Its start from std 11 if you didnt make it in std 11 dont worry you can join NCC in your under graduation time
6th June 2020, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10this year can I join NCC by taking commerce and how? Please tell me
30th July 2020, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my 10th class with 85% how can I join NCC as NCC is not available in my school
31st July 2020, 05:29 PM
doctor sahiba
Member+

Quote:
I have completed my 10this year can I join NCC by taking commerce and how? Please tell me
Yes. You can take ncc in 11th standard with commerce stream. Ncc can be taken along with any stream be it arts, science, commerce. Subjects don't matter in taking ncc. You can also take ncc in your graduation also if you dont take in now.
31st July 2020, 05:32 PM
doctor sahiba
Member+

Quote:
I have passed my 10th class with 85% how can I join NCC as NCC is not available in my school
Yes ,you can take ncc in 11th standard. If ncc is not available in your school and you want to take it then you have to change your school in order to take ncc. You have to take admission in such a school in which ncc is available.
31st August 2020, 03:00 PM
harshita lakshkar

Smile Re: Can I join NCC after passing my 10th? What are the qualifications required to join NCC?

Quote:
ans-yes you can join indian army without tenth class or after this
sir, me Harshita lakshkar from Udaipur im completed my 10th class and i wants to join NCC after 10th class so can i join?? plz sir reply me??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?