4th June 2011, 06:33 PM
blueblood

How to join Indian Army by NCC special entry after passing B.A with History subject and NCC B and C? Where should I apply for it?

I have passed B.A. With History subject. As well i have NCC 'B' and 'C' too. So, how can i join the indian army by NCC' special entry? Where i should go for apply for it?

28th June 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Army by NCC special entry after passing B.A with History subject and NCC B and C? Where should I apply for it?

i have passed 12th standard with arts.can i apply for army,air force or navy?
30th June 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Army by NCC special entry after passing B.A with History subject and NCC B and C? Where should I apply for it?

how to join indian army after B.A wtih NCC 'c' certificate in 'B' grade
2nd August 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam, I have completed my B.com with 49%.
I have both B&C certificate with "A" grade.
I have also been selected for CM Commendation Card for Overall Achivement in NCC.
Am I eligible for NCC special Entry Scheme or should I qualify CDS Examination...?
10th August 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

i have finished my bcom in distance and i have also ncc 'c' certificate should i apply for ncc special entry application for an officer of indian army.if yes then how?
27th August 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

i m in final year of b.tech and i don't have any ncc certificate... but i want... so anyone can tell me what should i do to get ncc certificate... please tell me by email
"[email protected]" ...........
3rd September 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED Sir,
I combinaton Have completed ncc B&C Certificate and i completed 2nd puc with science and i continuing BSC with pcm combinaton ,so how to join in an indiaarmy
25th September 2011, 10:12 AM
kamal_shivkant@rediffmail

blueblood;724784]I have passed B.A. With History subject. As well i have NCC 'B' and 'C' too. So, how can i join the indian army by NCC' special entry? Where i should go for apply for it? [/QUOTE]
1st October 2011, 12:28 AM

[QUOTE=blueblood;724784]I have passed B.A. With History subject. As well i have NCC 'B' and 'C' too. So, how can i join the indian army by NCC' special entry? Where i should go for apply for it?
4th October 2011, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

How to join Indian airforce by NCC special entry after passing B.E IN AERONAUTICAL ENGG and NCC B and C in airwing with A grade? it shd apply through OC UNIT or DG NCC ,i want to knw s the date to apply.??
17th October 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

how to join army after passing b.com with with ncc 'c' certificate 'B' grade?can b.com students with ncc 'c' certificates appear for cds?
31st October 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Hey guys you can use ncc C certificate as a direct ticket to OTA(Only). You will not write written test directly you have to go for SBB interview once u r shortlisted n called for it.

HOW TO APPLY:
You can apply only through your battalion. You have to go to ur battalion from where u have done ncc, go to office n ask them for detail. They'll give you some forms n tell you wat to do with them. I hope this was helful for u.
31st October 2011, 09:28 PM
sonusmac

Smile Re: How to join Indian Army by NCC special entry after passing B.A with History subject and NCC B and C? Where should I apply for it?

Hey guys you can use ncc C certificate as a direct ticket to OTA(Only). You will not write written test directly you have to go for SBB interview once u r shortlisted n called for it.

HOW TO APPLY:
You can apply only through your battalion. You have to go to ur battalion from where u have done ncc, go to office n ask them for detail. They'll give you some forms n tell you wat to do with them.

Useful only in OTA:
NCC 'C' Certificate with A/B Grade is useful. If u have the C certificate then u can apply in OTA, u'll get special concession of not writing the written exam.

I hope this helps u guys.

Follow me on twitter @sonusmac
3rd January 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir i completed my B.sc with NCC-C with C grading can i apply for NCC special entry to army
14th April 2012, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

i am in 2 arts (english,geography,history,economics,hindi) and i am NCC cadet how iam join army . where is selection of army erlier in punjab.
4th November 2012, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, iam a 21 years old fresh graduate arts honours with 63% in aggregate .I have served senior wing ncc for 3 year, i have 'B' certfcte and iam waitng for my 'C' crtificte result...i want to join the army as a comission officer..so can you please help me on this.??
18th November 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

sir
mene b.sc 65%se kar li h oR NCC B
cerf me B grade
or C cirf me B grade SE pas kar li h ab aRMY me join kar na chata hu.
kya kar na padega.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?