6th June 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I join NDA while having biology,physics,chemistry in class 12th?

can i join nda while having bio ,phy,che in class 12

13th June 2013, 03:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join NDA while having biology,physics,chemistry in class 12th?

Yes, you are eligible to join army through NDA exam. In order to join navy or air force, you must have completed 12th with physics and mathematics as subjects. Applicants for NDA must be unmarried and male. Their age must be between 16 ½ and 19 years. The exam is conducted by UPSC two times a year.
16th August 2013, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join NDA while having biology,physics,chemistry in class 12th?

I am currently a grade 12 student. I am an Indian citizen currently in Dhaka studying in an IB (International Baccalaureate) school. I want to join the army but I did not take physics or chemistry. Am I still eligible to join?
10th September 2013, 07:45 PM
nishi513

HI FRIEND
## As you have completed 12th, you can join in NDA by clearing entrance examination
## NDA examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year to recruit the candidates in various vacancies of ARMY,NAVY and AIRFORCE wings of National Defence Academy
## Minimum educational qualification required to apply for ARMY WING is 12th pass in any discipline & for AIRFORCE,NAVY wings is 12th pass in 10+2 pattern with physics,mathematics subjects from recognised institution
## Age limit to apply for NDA examination is 16.5-19 years
## Unmarried male candidates only are eligible to apply for NDA exam
## The selection process of NDA exam is
~>Written test
~>Physical fitness test
~>Medical examination
## For further details please visit www.upsc.gov.in

** ALL THE BEST **
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?