23rd March 2011, 03:05 PM
anishasl

Which subject should a PG Computer Science Student choose for Civil Services Exam?

I am a post graduate in computer science. I came to know that it wont be a main subject for civil service .Which subject can i select for my main as well as priliminary exams?: reply me...

Related Questions:
  1. Which two subjects can I choose to crack Civil Services? I am doing BA
  2. Courses to study in Graduation for pursuing Civil Services exam? Job opportunities after failing to achieve in Civil Services?
  3. Can I change my stream from non medical to Arts if I want to become IAS?
  4. Civil engineering student wanting to transfer to Computer Science/IT stream
  5. Should I choose Humanities (Arts) or Commerce after 10th if I want to appear in Civil Services Exams later? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What should I top in class 11th to join Airport Custom officer
  7. Best subjects which i can choose in Civil Services exam after doing BCA course?
  8. M.E Computer Science student can apply for NET December 2016 exam? Which subject to choose? -- [New]
  9. Which Optional subject should I choose for Civil Services exam?
  10. Subjects to choose for Civil Services Exam? Which engineering subject of engineering branch should I choose?
  11. Which would be the best subject for me for Civil Services Main Exam other than Commerce being a candidate of pursuing CA course?
  12. Best optional subjects for IAS mains?
  13. How to prepare for Punjab Civil services exam?
  14. Civil Services Main, Mechanical Engineering (Paper II) Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Can I join civil services after graduation? Scope for girl candidate in civil services?
  16. Which subjects should I choose for IAS Exam being a Computer Science student?
  17. Inform about IAS and IPS exam? Which subject can I choose?
  18. What should be two other subjects to choose except Economics for Civil Services after B.A?
25th March 2011, 03:06 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject should a PG Computer Science Student choose for Civil Services Exam?

hi..
let me first inform you that the pattern of the civil services exam has changed from this year,
you need nor select any subject for the preliminary exam,
there will be two papers for the preliminary exam
1.general studies:
it is like the present pattern of the general studies papers
2.CSAT:
its an new paper introduced from this year and will check the aptitude of the students
as for as the mains are concerned the pattern is the same,there is no change here in this section.
select an subject which you feel is you are good in
30th July 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject should a PG Computer Science Student choose for Civil Services Exam?

I am a student of Computer science Math and physics-- How many subjects can i choose for the mains to write the Civil services exam?
24th June 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

can we choose computers as a subject in preliminary civil services exam?
15th January 2014, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

what is difference between national level and state level UPSC examination?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?