12th November 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I participate in medical entrance in WB after scoring 30 marks in Maths?

can i participate in medical entrances,wb?But i have get,below 30 marks in math.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I participate in counseling after scoring 507 rank in medical entrance exam(OJEE)?
  2. Can I participate in counseling for private dental college after scoring 65 marks in UPCPMT
  3. How much rank will I get after scoring 250 marks in KEAM medical entrance?
  4. Am I eligible for engineering and medical entrance after scoring 72% in biology
  5. Am i eligible in terms of age to participate in medical entrance exam in Mahrashtra?
  6. Am i eligible to participate for NIFT entrance exam? I am currently in 12th for science(Maths)
  7. Could I get any scholarships for medical studies after scoring 84.5% in medical science with Maths in 12th CBSE?
  8. Can I get a seat in government medical college after scoring 641 marks in Kerala medical entrance exam?
  9. Can I join VIT entrance after scoring 50% marks in Maths
  10. How to take Bio Maths group after scoring 424 marks in 10th standard?
  11. Will I get a medical merit seat in Kerala medical entrance exam after scoring 500 marks?
  12. How to prepare for medical entrance exam? Fee question bank for it?
  13. Can I get admission in Russian Medical college after scoring 73% marks in Biology, Physics and Chemistry
  14. How to get admission in Undergraduate medical course after scoring 75% in PCB? -- [New]
  15. Is it necessary to score good marks in 12th Maths to study Medical? Minimum percentage required in 10th and 12th to study Medical?
  16. List of medical colleges in India in which I can participate -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility criteria to participate SSC(Tax Assistance Exam)? How to apply for it? Which books to refer?
  18. How much will be my rank after scoring 250 marks in engineering entrance?
13th November 2011, 06:03 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I participate in medical entrance in WB after scoring 30 marks in Maths?

the eligibility criterion to appear in WBJEE examination is general candidates must have to secure at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology taken together (40% for SC/ST candidates) and at least 30% marks in English (for all categories).with this candidates should pass all subject individually.

if you want to appear in WBJEE medical examination then you may appear if you have 50% marks in physics, chemistry and biology taken together and if you are generally category candidate although your mathematics marks below 30% but you should pass mathematics subject individually.also you should have minimum of 30% marks in english subject.

beside this criterion you have to also fulfill the other eligibility criterion like age eligibility criterion, year of passing criterion etc. go through the WBJEE information brochure to get details about all eligibility criterion and other details.

best wishes.
14th November 2011, 02:50 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I participate in medical entrance in WB after scoring 30 marks in Maths?

HI,
FO MEDICAL ENTRANCE EXAM you have to get minimum 40% marks in physics, chemistry, biology.
math is not required for the WB-JEE (MEDICAL) ENTRANCE EXAM.

GOOD LUCK!
19th November 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir, what is the fees stracture of gov. Medical collages?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?