27th December 2011, 06:27 PM
sushil823548

Am i eligible to participate for NIFT entrance exam? I am currently in 12th for science(Maths)

I'm currently in 12th class from science(maths).Am I able to Participate this NIFT Entrace Exam?

28th December 2011, 02:32 AM
ANKUSH JASUJA

Default Re: Am i eligible to participate for NIFT entrance exam? I am currently in 12th for science(Maths)

Yes you are eligible for NIFT entrence. test
Any branch student give the entrence test of NIFT
and application form for NIFT is available in dec. month
so hurry up!!
and
All the best!!!
28th December 2011, 10:04 AM
roknits
Senior Member+

Talking Re: Am i eligible to participate for NIFT entrance exam? I am currently in 12th for science(Maths)

yes you are eligible as minimum crieteria is 12TH class
28th December 2011, 01:06 PM
Vishu0007

Thumbs up Re: Am i eligible to participate for NIFT entrance exam? I am currently in 12th for science(Maths)

NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF FASHION TECHNOLOGY(NIFT)
NIFT is a entrance exam for those candidates who desire to make a career in fashion world.In nift exam you can give exam.It is one of the prestigious institute of India.It was established by Ministry of textiles i.e goverment of India.As you are in 12th standard so you are eligible for nift exam.

APPLICATION FORM

You have to buy the form from a post office or distributor with approx. Rs.300/- & have to send a demand draft of approx. Rs.1000/- in the name of "NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF FASHION TECHNOLOGY".All the procedures will be mentioned in the application form.The above ammount can be change by the nift so kindly see in the nift envelope.
ELIGIBLITY
You must be 12th passed from a recognized board.
5th May 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible to participate for NIFT entrance exam? I am currently in 12th for science(Maths)

WHAT IS THE SYLLABUS FOR NIFT ENTERANCE EXAM?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?