28th July 2013, 10:40 PM
sourav717

Am I eligible for engineering and medical entrance after scoring 72% in biology

sir i have scored bio-72% ,chem-54%,phys-46%,maths-30%. and aggrd 61.6%.best of 4 is 262.am i eligible for engg.and medical entrance ?

16th June 2015, 12:32 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for engineering and medical entrance after scoring 72% in biology

It is tough to say exactly that whether you are eligible or not as you have not given the information regarding the board from which you pursued the 10+2.

But you are eligible for the Medical entrance examination being a biology candidate and for the engineering entrance if you have passed in mathematics. But you are not eligible for the top most entrance examination for each of them. As they have certain window ragarding the aggregate in the PCM and PCB.

A s for the AIIMS entrance examination the PCB aggregate must be 55% for the general category and relaxation for the other category candidates.

For the JEE the minimum aggregate required in the PCM is 60% so the best for you will be to go through the improvement examination and labour hard to get the good aggregate in the next time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?